ST. ANN'S HOME
A COMMUNITY OF CARING
Our mission is to provide a loving and spiritual community for older adults to live lives of caring and wholeness inspired by our Carmelite foundation of fraternity, service and prayer.
For more than 50 years, West Michigan elders and their families have come to know St. Ann’s Home for three things:
Skilled and compassionate care. Available onsite 24 hours a day, our dedicated team of licensed nurses provide both nursing care and human compassion. Our continuum of care offers help for the challenges of advanced stages of aging.
Privacy and dignity. With all private rooms, St. Ann’s Home is designed to endure that every resident retains the privacy essential to human dignity. Indoor and outdoor community spaces provide a range of settings for companionship activities, gatherings, and celebrations.
People of faith. Residents from diverse backgrounds are welcomed and treated with care and compassion. Priests and sisters provide spiritual support and comfort through pastoral care and daily Mass.
QUALITY LIVING. COMPASSIONATE CARE.
Assisted living. St. Ann’s residents enjoy independent living with the comfort of knowing a breadth of services is available when needed. Whether joining an invigorating exercise class, visiting the onsite barber/salon, reading in St. Ann’s library, or chatting with friends over coffee, our assisted living residents lead active lives.
Skilled nursing. Our nursing facility provides care under the direction of a registered nurse. Our team includes licensed practical nurses, certified nurses’ aides and a certified dietary manager. Physicians and additional healthcare expertise are a phone call away.
Special care. Recognizing that everyone is unique, we serve elders with memory loss or other cognitive impairment individually. St. Ann’s Home is a knowledgeable provider of Alzheimer’s and dementia services. Our care is centered on understanding the disease process, knowing our residents and tailoring programs to meet their individual needs.
TEN REASONS FOR CHOOSING ST. ANN'S HOME
Sister and her friend
are making hats for a
parade at St. Ann's Home.
- A comfortable and intimate community where residents and staff know one another by name
- Peaceful, park-like setting with mature trees, sun-drenched walkways and rolling lawns
- Attractive private rooms that feel like home
- Full-service campus with courtyard, solarium, library, hair salon/barber shop, and dining room
- Affordable monthly fee includes utilities, laundry, linens, maintenance, housekeeping, meals, and snacks
- A progressive nutrition program with hot, wholesome meal choices
- Catholic tradition and values and the daily presence of priests and sisters to provide spiritual support
- A range of daily activities that include Mass and rosary
- Expert staff with extensive knowledge of aging and Alzheimer’s
- Onsite child daycare for staff that provides residents with the opportunity to interact with younger generations
Each year we host the "Pray and Spray"
ballgame (priests vs. firefighters). Even though
the priests lost, we all enjoyed the game.
The "pro" Sister Mary Augustine shows Sister
Anna Maria how to make supper for the Sisters.